DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:40:00 -0400
Heidi,

There is no need to use the refresh button in XBuild when you change
the values of an existing cultivar. You only need to use refresh in
XBuild when you add a new cultivar, a new soil profile or new weather
data to the DSSAT database. Refresh only applies to XBuild's internal
database and it does not affect the operation of the other tools and
programs within DSSAT.

Please keep us informed about your progress with the GA.

Regards,

Gerrit