DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:23:09 -0400
Laura,

The current DSSAT v4.0.2.0 does not simulate the effect of tillage on
soil dynamics. The actual simulation is probably somewhere in between
as the soil physical properties are not adjusted. We expect that the
next release of DSSAT will include the option to simulate both
tillage and no tillage effects. For those interested, please check
the ICASA web site (http://www.icasa.net/tillage/index.html) and the
ICASA forum (www.ICASAForum.net).

Regards,

Gerrit