DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Thiago Veloso dos Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 22:01:37 -0300
  Dear Stella,

  For a pratical example of the implementation of Richardson's WGEN
functions, I would recommend you to check SAGE's IBIS model. Take a look
especifically at the file weather.f, which contains subroutines "daily" and
"diurnal", that are responsible to "downscale" mensal data to,
respectively, daily and hourly data.

  HTH,
  Thiago Veloso.