DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
hemraj regmi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:22:53 +0545
Dear Joy
I am also thinking to use DSSAT on my research work for modelling crop yield.
As per my understanding, better to use exact soil information from the
experimental site to get reliable results

--
With Best Regards

HEM RAJ REGMI
Under Secretary (Statistician)
Agri Business Promotion and Statistics Division
Ministry of Agriculture Development
Singhdurbar, Kathmandu, Nepal
Ph 4211687
Mobile 9841324608