DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Manoj Semwal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 10:14:16 +0530
Dear All,

I am interested in working on DSSAT in my project/ thesis. There are 28
crop models provided in DSSAT, however, if I want to include a crop that is
not available in the DSSAT crop model, then how can I do it. For example:
Aromatic crops like Mentha, Vetiver, etc. Is there any
tutorial/documentation available for the same.
I can get all the parameters like genetic, weather, soil, productivity
(experimental data) for building up the model. How to include the aromatic
crop in the model.

--
Manoj Semwal