DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:18:31 -0400
ICASA will be sponsoring the Sixth Open Forum on Crop Modeling and Decision
Support Systems during this year's ASA-CSSA-SSSA Annual Meetings in
Indianopolis, Indiana.  The forum will be held on Monday night, November 11
from 7.30-9.30 pm in the Hyatt Regency.  Everyone is invited to attend and
actively participate in this Forum.  If you have any items that you would
like to discuss, please forward them to me.  Some of the issues we will be
addressing include the redirection of ICASA, DSSAT version 4, CSM, the crop
modeling training workshop in December, and the new ICASA web site.   We
will post the minutes at the ICASA web site (www.ICASA.net) for those of
you who will be unable to attend.  We hope to see you there.

GH

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
165 Gordon Futral Court
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone: 770-229-3438