DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Brian Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:59:09 -0400
This address works for me.  There are two
possible problems you might be having:

1) Some web browsers have problems with using
numerical IP addresses.  Doing a nslookup I see
that 168.29.150.63 translates to
GR150063.Griffin.uga.edu so you might try:

     http://gr150063.griffin.uga.edu:81/

2) The more likely problem is that this site uses
a non-standard port number (81 vs. the normal 80)
and if you have a firewall that blocks port 81
that may be your problem.  So you could
temporarily modify your firewall to allow this
port.

Brian