DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:35:59 -0700
Dear Users,
I'd like to run a spatial analysis including a crop (like wheat) and
another crop (such as sugarcane). These two crops have different model
exe file to run (dscsm040.exe and SCCAN980.exe). When I run this
analysis, I receive an error which tells me about a missing file
related to sugarcane cultivar. I think the problem is that the DSSAT
tries to run the sugarcane model using dscsm040.exe file. I am not
sure. So, please somebody let me know: Can I run a spatial analysis
using different crops with different models? If so, How? If not, what
alternatives I have?

Thank you in advance
Behnam Ababaei