DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mawora Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mawora Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:46:09 -0800
Hi John and the DSSAT community,

I have fifty years of daily weather data for Makindu, Kenya for rainfall, minimum and maximum temperature and radiation. After importing the data I tried to fill the missing data but it did not work. I went through the Weatherman documentation to see what I did wrong but it was scanty. Right now am still not able to fill the missing data.

I will also appreciate tips from the DSSAT community on how to go about it.

Regards,

Mawora Thomas
Maseno University, Kenya.