DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Boote,Kenneth J" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2012 13:22:08 +0000
Amit,

There is a way this should work.

In Simulation Control options, select generated weather (WTG).  BUT, here is the thing you may have forgotten.  The model probably is looking for the *.WTG files under the Gen subdirectory under weather directory.  The files should be under GEN under the WEATHER directory.  If you don't put the WTG weather there, the model will not find them.

Ken Boote