DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Richard Ogoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:28:15 -1000
Hello Hiroshi,
   In answer to your first question, I think what you're refering to is the
mineralization factor SLNF found in the soil data file.  If that's true,
then what you need to look for is DMOD in NTRANS because the value of SLNF
is transferred to DMOD in the subroutine IPIBS.
   Unfortunately, I can't answer your second question.
   Good luck with your simulation.
Sincerely,
Richard