DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Richard Ogoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:47:14 -1000
Hello Muhammad,
   In case you did not receive a response to your question, you can find an
explanation of CO2 effects on simulated wheat growth in:
Rosenzweig, C. and A. Iglesias. 1998. The use of crop models for international
climate change impact assessment. p. 267-292. In G.Y. Tsuji, G. Hoogenboom,
and
P.K. Thornton (eds.) Understanding options for agricultural production. Kluwer
Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
   You will be especially interested in pages 275-276. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Richard