DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 18:10:35 -0500
I forwarded Andre's question to my librarian, who gave me a very interesting
web site with lots of information.

Check out the Gale directory of Publications and Broadcast Media at
http://galenet.gale.com  The search engine is at
http://galenet.gale.com/m/mcp/db/gdpbm/index.html

When I searched for agriculture, I received a list of more than 1000 titles.
Each title has detailed subscription information associated with it.

I hope that you enjoy this database.

Gerrit

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Associate Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone:  770-229-3438 (New !)
Fax:    770-228-7218