DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:34:40 -0500
POSTER PAPERS DUE: 27 February 2004

4th International Crop Science Congress (4ICSC)

in conjunction with the

5th Asian Crop Science Conference (5ACSC)

and the

12th Australian Agronomy Conference (12AAC)

Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre

26 September – 1 October 2004

Brisbane, Australia

POSTER PAPER SUBMISSIONS WELCOME!

Interested participants are able to submit a poster paper addressing one of
the following themes:

·         Crop science for addressing water scarcity

·         Crop science for a sustainable future

·         Crop science for harnessing genetics  sponsored by Pioneer-
Hi-Bred International (A DuPont Company do we really have to put this)

·         Crop science for effecting change

·         Crop science for improving human diet in Asia (sponsored by 5th
Asian Crop Science Conference)

·         Australian agriculture (sponsored by 12th Australian Agronomy
Conference)

Poster paper submission should be made in the following way:

1.      Read the Poster paper submission guidelines via the Author Gateway
at www.cropscience2004.com

2.      Follow the process of paper submission via the Author Gateway at
www.cropscience2004.com

3.      For help, please visit the webpage
http://www.regional.org.au/au/cs/author/faq.htm

The deadline for submission of poster papers is Friday 27 February 2004.

PLEASE NOTE: All submitted poster papers must be full papers (4 pages) and
formatted as instructed in the guidelines available via the Author Gateway.
Abstracts alone will not be accepted. All papers should be accompanied by a
poster at the Congress. Poster guidelines will be distributed at a later date.

If you require additional information, please contact the Congress Managers
at the address listed below or access the Congress website
www.cropscience2004.com

Yours sincerely

Dr Ray Shorter      &     Dr Bob Clements

Congress CEO              Congress President

4th International Crop Science Congress (4ICSC)

New directions for a diverse planet

26 September – 1 October 2004

Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland, Australia

Congress Managers

C/- Intermedia Convention & Event Management

11/97 Castlemaine Street or PO Box 1280

Milton QLD 4064

Tel:      +61 7 3858 5554

Fax:     +61 7 3858 5510

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Web:    www.cropscience2004.com

This email contains confidential information intended solely for the
addressee. It is not for further distribution without our permission.  If
you are not the appropriate recipient please:

* Forward it to the right person with a CC to us, then permanently delete
the message, or

* Reply, advising us that you are not the appropriate person, then
permanently delete the message

We have done our best to ensure this email is free from computer viruses
and spyware and disclaim liability for loss or damage resulting from its
receipt

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
165 Gordon Futral Court
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

1-770-229-3438 (voice); 1-770-228-7218 (fax)
mailto:[log in to unmask]
www.Georgiaweather.net
www.GerritHoogenboom.com