DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 18:02:56 +0800
Dear All

I have been trying to simulate the maize yield in a enriched CO2 environment by the new DSSAT-4.the yield will increase more than 13% if the 725 ppmv CO2 concentration is added into "ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATIONS". I knew that the higher CO2 will increase photosynthesis and WUE of plant. but how does the CERES model considered the CO2 direct effect in the model, are there some related references talking about the fuctions used in the CERES model to take account of the CO2 effect. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Wei

Dr. Xiong Wei

The Institute of Agricultural Environment and Sustainable development.

Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences.

#12 Zhong Guancun south street, 100081. Beijing.

Telephone: +81 10-62119681

E-mail: [log in to unmask]