DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:49:36 +0530
Dear Members,

Regards and wishes,

At the outset i profusely thank all those kind hearted members who have
responded with wonderful information to my earlier request on "Cloud
seeding".

Again,i wish to draw your attention to the following points to address a
field level problem:

1.What is the definition of "Rain Shadow Areas"in semi-arid conditions,where
the average rainfall in an year is around 450  m.m.with its irratic
distribution.

2.You may please inform me the practically successful geographical
areas/sites/locations  in the world, where  the rain shadow areas are
developed into income generating field crops grown areas,so that i can
contact/go there to learn more technical aspects from the agencies that have
developed these areas.

Thanks in advance and i assure to reciprocate in the best way on issues of
their interest where i can contribute technically to any/all our learned
members in future.

Dr.V.Radha Krishna Murthy,B.Sc(Agri),M.Sc(Ag.Met),Ph.D(Agron),PGDES,

Associate Professor,ANGR Agricultural University,College of

Agriculture,Rajendranagar,Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,India,500 030.

Don't miss out on jobs that are not advertised.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/49350.asp Post your CV on naukri.com today.