DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kendall DeJonge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2010 18:17:02 -0600
About a week ago, I asked about running DSSAT4 (specifically, CERES-Maize)
using Matlab code, and received no responses.  I have created code to meet
my needs in VBA and Excel, but I am currently running DSSAT through the GUI
interface and automated keystrokes from VBA.  It would be much more stable
and fast if I could simply execute the required files. It would be a great
help if someone could indicate exactly what files are needed to execute the
code for CERES-Maize?

Thank you,

--
Kendall DeJonge, P.E.