DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Dr. Thomas H. Hilger" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:55:04 +0100
Hello Andre,
I would be highly pleased to also receive a copy of the CD
Thanks in advance
Best regards, Thomas

Dr. agr. Thomas H. Hilger
Agronomist
Institute of Plant Production and Agroecology
in the Tropics and Subtropics
AGRONOMY Section

Mailing Address/Postanschrift
Universität Hohenheim (380)