DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jingyi Yang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:10:10 -0500
Dear Dr Andre duToit,

Thank you for your reply, and I got a general idea to deal with my problems. I will instal a Lotus freelance if it is available in our center.
By the way, could you let me know when the DSSAT4.0 will be released? I learnt that the DSSAT v4.0 will be a Windows version, should be smoothly output a graph.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr Jingyi Yang

>>> Andre du Toit <[log in to unmask]> 02/02 4:28 AM >>>
The *.gra files is HPGL files. The newest versions of  Word and
Lotus freelance does not support this format any more.  Lotus
freelance will import it but display it as text. Most of the older
versions of  Word or graphic package will import this files.  I use
Coplot from Cohort software and then export it as a metafile. Word
will import a metafile.

Regarding your printing problem, when the printer was installed it
ask "Do you need to print from a DOS based programs?" Yes or
No. No is the default setting.

Good luck, hope this help

Regards
Andre