DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Bernardi, Michele (SDRN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:12:11 +0200
You can find detail reference on various methods to calculate solar
radiation in Chapter 3 of the FAO book "Crop evapotranspiration - Guidelines
for computing crop water requirements - FAO Irrigation and drainage paper
56".

It is avilable on-line here:
http://www.fao.org/docrep/X0490E/x0490e00.htm#Contents

Regards,

Michele Bernardi
Agrometeorology Group, Room B-650
Environment and Natural Resources Service (SDRN)
Research, Extension and Training Division
Sustainable Development Department
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
Viale delle Terme di Caracalla 00100 Rome (Italy)
Tel: +39-06-57052442; Fax: +39-06-57055731
E-mail: [log in to unmask] Web site: www.fao.org
Environmental information: www.fao.org/sd/ENdef_en.htm