DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Paul Wilkens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 12:01:11 -0500
Camerino,

The problem has to do with the Borland Database Engine.  A link to the solution can be found here ...

http://www.gartplan.dk/info/VistaConfig_US.htm

However, the 4.5 version of WM has been rewritten with a new database driver (eliminating the BDE) and we will be distributing it during the DSSAT workshop next week in Griffin, Georgia.  When 4.5 is formally released, the updated WM will be part of that release.

PW

Paul Wilkens
Research and Market Development Division
IFDC
An International Center for Soil Fertility and Agricultural Development
P.O. Box 2040 Muscle Shoals, Alabama 35662
(256) 381-6600 (Tel)
(256) 381-7408 (Fax)