DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 10:07:50 -0400
Dear DSSAT users :

You have seen several messages related to DSSAT v3.1 on this list and I am
sorry about the confusion.  So far DSSAT v3.1 has not been released yet as
we are still working on the final pieces.  We will announce the availability
of DSSAT v3.1 later this Fall.  All changes in DSSAT v3.1 will be documented
in a new Volume 4 of the DSSAT v3 user's guides.  FileX created in DSSAT
v3.0 will be fully compatible with DSSAT v3.1

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Gerrit Hoogenboom

At 04:01 PM 8/26/97 +0200, Andre du Toit wrote:
>Could someone please inform me  on the differences between  DSSAT3
>and DSSAT31.
>
>Could I use the X files (without modification)  from DSSAT3 in DSSAT31?
>
>In  the Xfile of DSSAT31 watertable depth is mentioned.
>Is the watertable simulation part of gecer960.exe?
>
>Regards
>Andre du Toit

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Associate Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone:  770-229-3438 (New !)
Fax:    770-228-7218