DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
David Fleisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:55:55 EST
Hi Brian,

This isn't a perfect  solution, but it solves the problem in a round
about way...

 I didn't have any success printing from Wingraf under
Windows 95, so I ended up importing the necessary *.OUT files from
DSSAT into a  Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.  Once the data is imported
into the spreadsheet, you can recreate the graph(s) without too much
trouble. The whole process is a little tedious, but it works fairly
well.

Dave

Bioresource Engineering Department
20 Ag Extension Way