DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:05:48 -0500
DSSAT users:

Below please find an announcement of a new modeling software package called
ModelMaker.   Maybe some of you are interested in requesting an evaluation
copy.

Note that this is NOT an endorsement of this software by ICASA, the DSSAT
users group or the University of Georgia.

We also do not allow any commercial advertising on the DSSAT listserver, so
this should be considered as an informational item.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Gerrit Hoogenboom

>Dear Sir or Madam
>
>We have just released our new modeling software called ModelMaker.
>ModelMaker is an ideal modeling software tool for your DSSAT user group. I
>would thus be extremely grateful if you would allow me to post the following
>message to your colleagues.
>Announcing ModelMaker 4 modeling software
>
>ModelKinetix.com, a division of Cherwell Scientific, have just released the
>latest version of their modeling software package ModelMaker.
>
>The new software brings you:
>Simulation
>Optimisation
>Minimisation
>Simulated annealing
>Monte Carlo analysis
>Stiff equation solving
>Reporting
>
>+ much more without the need for programming.
>
>In conjunction with the new software there is also a book called Modeling
>Soil Biosphere Interactions by Chris Mueller. The book teaches you step by
>step modelling with an easy to use modeling software package, ModelMaker.
>
>If you would like to try a 30-day fully functional trial, you may download
>the software from Modelkinetix.com's website at http://www.modelkinetix.com
>
>If you have any questions or comments regarding the new software, please
>feel free to e-mail Dominic John at [log in to unmask]
>
>I hope this will be acceptable for the group.
>
>Many thanks
>Dominic John
>NEW!  Announcing ModelMaker 4! All your modeling needs provided in a
>click, drag, drop environment. No programming required!
>
>                   Visit www.modelkinetix.com for more details.
>
>  Dominic John (Ph.D)                |  e-mail:   [log in to unmask]
>     Account Executive               |  Phone:    +44 (0)1865 784809
>      ModelKinetix.com               |  Fax:      +44 (0)1865 784801
>      Oxford OX4 4GA, UK             |  URL       http://www.modelkinetix.com
>
>                          Kinetic modeling expertise
>
>         ModelKinetix.com is a division of Cherwell Scientific Limited:
>                            http://www.cherwell.com

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Associate Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone: 770-229-3438
Fax:     770-228-7218