DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:06:57 -0500
Dear DSSAT users:

Miguel's problem is related to some Y2K problems we still have in our crop
models.  We are currently working on solving these issues.  Using "DAP" for
management inputs is one acceptable solution to allow the current system to
operate without having to update the executables and other related files.

Please let us know if you experience any further problems.

Regards,

Gerrit Hoogenboom