DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Brian Baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 11:20:48 -0500
Bipin,

I'm no expert on N.  I was just pointing out that there are two N output
file.  The .RIN file that you have been looking at where N leached is in
the NLCC column, and the NBal.out file where there is one line for the
total N leached as well as other lines for different source and loses of
N.  This second file might help you find out where your N is going that you
expect to be leached.

You are running flooded rice which means there is the whole question of
flood water chemistry.  That is a big can of worms that I have no
experience with.  Hopefully there are others on this list that can be of
more help in this area.

Good luck.

Brian