DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Stuart Rymph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:36:14 -0500
DSSAT users,

I would like to use NShow to summarize the results of my Pasture
simulations.
When I run NShow after running a simulation I get a list of the experiments

but when I select any one of them I get the error message..."Failure in
str2real function!".  NShow runs fine under maize and soybean.

Any suggestions? - I thought it might be from running a two year simulation

but ending the simulation in November of the first year didn't help.  I get

this message on both a Windows 98 machine and a Windows XP machine.

Also, when I run NShow on my XP machine, the graphics display correctly but

all of the numbers are either displayed as a single zero (0) or not
displayed
at all.  I've tried changing the autoexec.nt and config.nt files as well as

checking the compatability mode for Windows 95 and changing the display
settings to 640X480 and 256 colors - all with no effect.  Any suggestions
here?

Stuart Rymph
University of Florida