DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 22:17:39 +0530
Dear learned scientists and professors,
Regards,
I wish to evaluate the impact of different agrometeorological services
available to the farmers in different developing countries(Asia and Africa)
.If any of you have ever did such a work please consider to inform me the
methods that you followed and the contents of the proforma you may have used
for the survey.If you wish to have a small account of my recent works please
gothrough the web page http/www.agrometeorology.org and in the home page
please click at "new information for agrometeorologists".There you will find
about a book"Basic Principles of Agricultural Meteorology" which was written
by me.At the end of the same page "The great pictures of basic clouds"was
also done by me. Professor Kees Stigter developed a great and wonderful
concept(Domain concept)for the growth of Agricultural Meteorology in the
under developed and developing countries.I wish to concentrate and work on
this project from now onwards and the above request to you all is a
beginning in this direction.My E-mail ID is [log in to unmask] of
my colleagues in Hyderabad or in India may contact me at my residential
phone 23734938 or can send the information to my office address given below
which i will acknowledge with reverence:
DR.V.Radha Krishna Murthy Ph.D,
Associate Professor,Department of Agronomy,
ANGR Agricultural University,College of Agriculture,
Rajendranagar,Hyderabad,A.P.India,500 030.
Thanking you all.