DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Deborah Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:52:56 -0500
To all:

I would say the impact of crop residues/tillage on microclimate in
general - the tillage / residues scenario influences all aspects of the
crop and soil microclimate beginning with effects on net radiation and
therefore soil temperature, canopy temperature, evapotranspiration, etc.

-Deborah Abrahamson (Stark)