DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Matt Reeves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 11:59:01 -0700
Greetings list:
        I am interested in calculating soil water balance for frozen soil
conditions.  I assume this would include snow+rain - sublimation -
evaporation from soil surface.  I would be doing this for a spring wheat
crop assuming no or light residue.  Can anyone give me any pointers here?
The trouble with my current formulation is that it only works for non-frozen
soils.  Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Regards,

Matt Reeves

Matt Reeves
PhD Candidate
Phone: 406 243 6228
FAX:     406 243 4510
Mailing Address:
The University of Montana
Numerical Terradynamic Simulation Group (NTSG)
School of Forestry
Missoula, Montana 59812
http://www.forestry.umt.edu/ntsg/