DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:55:38 +0800
Dar Humaira

I know there need a conversion from V35 cultivar coefficients to V4 for wheat, but for rice and maize, I found there is no different between V35 and V4 cultivar file, can you point out me which file give the coversion factors values for rice or maize crop, I need it very urgent, thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Xiong wei