DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
rezzoug waffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:11:45 +0100
Hello everyone

  The genetic coefficients   were determined by selecting a standard cultivar and adjusting the values (were changed) by running the DSSAT V4.0 to achieves the best possible match between simulated and observed phenology and yield.
  The genetic coefficient finally selected for cultivars wheat:

    P1V
    P1D
    P5
    G1
    G2
    G3
    PHINT
      V1
    58
    43
    320
    19
    37
    2.99
    95
      V2
    60
    55
    221
    21
    46
    2.99
    95

  By comparing my results with article I found results different

    P1V
    P1D
    P5
    G1
    G2
    G3
    PHINT
      Mercia
    3.00
    4.64
    5.17
    4.91
    1.83
    2.24
    95

  What is the scalar value for the genetic coefficient in the DSSAT.V4.0 for the wheat?

Thank you,

 waffa