DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gordon Tsuji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 05:56:57 -1000
Aloha Andre:
Do you know if Pioneer Hi-Bred International has an office in South Africa?
If so, I'd suggest contacting them.  They may be prepared to provide you
with seeds.  At least, they may be able to bring them into the country
without too much problem.  We were able to get seeds from Pioneer directly.
If you need a contact in Iowa, let me know and I'll check our files for a name.

Mahalo,
Gordon