DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2011 08:30:38 -0300
Dear Friends ...

I am trying to use "Repair Weather Data"  function but I am not succeeding.

I am importing raw weather data .. TXT FILE .  the original series present
25  high values out of  "edit import limits".

WeatherMan is not correcting these values .

I believe that settings and options of "Generate weather data " function
are not right !!!

Please let me know directions to solve this problem  or any pdf  manual for
WeatherMan 4.0 - 4.5 ..

Thank You in anticipating for any help.

Sincerely

Rubens Coelho