DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Camilo Andrade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:08:26 -0600
Dear Members,

I would like to know if one of you has the volume 2 of DSSAT V3 manual.  I
have a missing page of it and I would like to get a copy of it. Please,
contact me directly so that I will ask one of you to fax.
I am setting up a field experiment to calibrate DSSAT for dry beans. If
someone else has a short description of what should be measured I would
appreciate getting a copy of it. This is not clear in the manual.
Regards,

Camilo de Lelis Teixeira de Andrade
Embrapa Milho e Sorgo
Caixa Postal 151