DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 07:00:07 -0800
Ernesto,

A detailed description and associated equations of the DSSAT crop
simulation models can be found in the book "Understanding Options for
Agricultural Production." See the following web site for further
information:
http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/plant+sciences/book/978-0-7923-4833-7.

Regards,

Gerrit

On 02/27/2011 1:38 AM, Ernesto Viscarra wrote:
> Dear friends users of DSSAT:
>
> First have my kind greetings, I'm using DSSAT for evaluating the impacts of climate change and adaptation meassures.
>
> In this sense I am really interested to know the equations and code programmed in DSSAT to replicate the behaviour of plant with temperature, precipitation, solar radiation, soil (the main mathematic functions)
>
> Where can I find them in the software?
>
> That's all for now, I really appreciate your help.
>
> Thank you very much in advance!
>
> Best regards,
>

> Federico Ernesto Viscarra Riveros
> Environmental Economist
> Programa Piloto Departemental de Adaptacion al Cambio Climatico
> REDD - Camerun
> PhD (Candidate) Science and Management of Climate Change
> Agriculture and Water Management
> Universita Ca Foscari di Venezia
> Phone: +39 3934912205

--->  New contact information<---