DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Gorodnitski, Natalie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:29:47 +0000
Hi, I'd be interested in this as well actually, as I'm working with hops (in addition to barley) for my dissertation and there doesn't seem to be an available model for it.

Natasha Gorodnitski
BSc Environmental Geography
University College London
http://notn.at