DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"n_suby ." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
n_suby .
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:28:11 +0530
Dear all,

I am using DSSATv4.0 to study the sensitivity analysis using DSSAT,
particularly for rice and wheat.  I have estimated the sensitivity of the
model for solar radiation, maximum and minimum temperature for rice and
wheat.  But how to estimate the sensitivity of the model for precipitation
ie.  every increase or decrease of rainfall at an increment of 2 percent
variation of rainfall from normal during the crop growth period.  One more
thing is whether I can estimate the sensitivity of the model at different
crop stages of rice by different combinations of per cent variation of
rainfall from normal.

Thanks.

With regards

Subash