DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
byjesh k <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:22:32 +0530
Dear all,
I also like to know the answers to the queries asked  by
(given below) by one of our member

 I have monthly data for 50 years.  So I have two questions:

1- How to generate daily rainfall data with weatherman;
2- Is it possible to generate scenario of rainfall data with weatherman.

Thank you

rgds
byjesh

--