DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Schnelle, Karl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 08:41:42 -0500
Since there has not been a lot of traffic on this list, I'll reply
again.

Paul, thanks for the def's of the GCs for wheat. Actually, I really
wanted Brandon to describe what "Karl"
and "Tonokawa" are...

Maybe because I never knew I was named after a wheat variety :-)
Karl
Dow AgroSciences LLC          [log in to unmask]
9330 Zionsville Rd.                 PHONE: 317-337-3140
Indianapolis, IN 46268 USA    FAX: 317-337-3215