DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Grace, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:57:15 +1000
Albert,

There has also been a lot of work completed on CERES-Maize and a similar model
(APSIM), particularly in deriving coefficients for maize varieties in southern
Africa. For CERES specifically, best contact is probably Andre DuToit in RSA,
and I think he is on this listserver (Andre??). Also, Phil Thornton did a lot of
work in Malawi. CIMMYT also may be able to help, let me know if you need to
contact any of these people.

Peter