DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 09:41:33 -0400
Uday and others:

PAR is not a required input for the calculation of PET based on
FAO-Penman.  However, you will need recorded data for TDEW and WINDSP.  If
you do not have this information, the model will make some assumptions with
respect to the values for these inputs.  I would not recommend that you
FAO-Penman unless you have the required input data.

Kind regards,

Gerrit Hoogenboom