DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 14:22:00 +0800
Dear All,

I am trying to simulate crop water use in spatial using AEGISWIN software inside the DSSAT35. The problem is that everytime I  opened the AEGISWIN.APR, I encountered a "segmentation violation"  problem. Does anyone have the similar problem before? How do you solve the problem? It seems to me that the problem was possibly caused by the creat datedirectories but I have no idea how to solve the problem. Your help is appreciated.

Best wishes,

Yonghui Yang.