DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Richard Ogoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:50:00 -1000
Hello Jorge,
  There are three other files needed to run the wheat model. These files contain soil, management, and observed data.
  To construct these files, see the documentation in the DSSAT software. This can be found on the menu bar under Help-Documentation. "DSSAT 4 volume 1" and "DSSAT 4 volume 2" will be especially helpful in your circumstance.
  An even better way of learning DSSAT is to attend one of the DSSAT workshops held in the US. The last one was at the University of Georgia, May 15-24, 2006.
  Hope you successfully simulate your wheat.
Sincerely,
Richard