DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Henein, Steven" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:01:08 -0600
Hello I was wondering if anyone had an old working batch file that I can look at I'm hoping to use it as reference in the proper construction of my own.

Thanks a lot

Stephanos Mitchell Henein B.Sc, B.A
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
GIS Analyst & Support
Telephone/Téléphone: 306-780-6567
Facsimile/Télécopieur: 306-780-5018
1800 Hamilton Street, Suite 408
Regina, Saskatchewan
S4P4L2

 Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada