DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Sommer, Rolf (ICARDA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sommer, Rolf (ICARDA)
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:43:28 +0300
Hi Arnold,

thanks for your fast reply.

Coincidence - I was just checking if ClimGen could do the job, but couldn't find out how.

Could you give me an advice here?

Regarding precipitation and monthly data - probably a misunderstanding - but I pretty much assume that data are the sum of precipitation in that respective month, and not daily data averaged over a month. (Anyway, one could be converted into the other easily.)

Best regards,

Rolf