DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Olivier Crespo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olivier Crespo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 11:03:18 +0200
Dear Colleagues,

This year the MODSIM conference is titled "SUSTAINING OUR FUTURE:
understanding and living with uncertainty". Lluis and myself proposed
a session dealing with Agriculture Sustainability in a Changing
Climate (http://www.mssanz.org.au/modsim2011/session_gc.html), and we
would like to encourage you to submit related work to the conference.

It will be held in Perth-Australia, from the 12th to 16th of December
2011, and paper submission deadline has recently been extended to May
the 16th, 2011. All details for submission are below, and more on the
website
http://www.mssanz.org.au/modsim2011/rego/index.php/MODSIM2011/MODSIM2011Perth
.

Please forward to anyone potentially interested and forgive us for
multiple reception.

We hope to see you there,
Lluis and Olivier
             * Lluis Miquel Pla Aragones: [log in to unmask]
             * Olivier Crespo: [log in to unmask]