DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 12:05:43 -0500
Mohamadu and other DSSAT users :

There currently exists an unreleased version of a pineapple model, that was
developed at the University of Hawaii.  In addition there is a banana model
that was developed by Dr. Jim Jones at the University of
Florida.  Unfortunately both models are not part of DSSAT, due to lack of
support to help develop and test these models.

Thank you,

Gerrit Hoogenboom