DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Nataraj subash <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nataraj subash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:00:49 -0000
Dear Subscribers in the DSSAT list

I am working as a Scientist in Agrometeorology at the ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region, Bihar, India.  I did my Masters degree in Meteorology and my subject of interest is crop simulation modeling.  I would like to do my PhD in the crop growth modeling and modeling of impact of climate change on rice-wheat production system in Eastern India.  I would like to know the availability of Doctoral fellowship (which include travel and boarding allowances) in any Research Institutes/Universities in the above field of study.

Kindly please regret the inconveniences.  Advance thanks and kind regards to all.

Name            :               NATARAJA SUBASH

Education       :               Masters degree in Meteorology

Nationality     :               Indian

Profession      :               Scientist (Agricultural meteorology)

Date of birth   :               21.05.1969

Date of joining of present Job                  : 18.12.1997

Present Job and         Scientist (Agricultural meteorology)
Address                 ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region
                        WALMI Complex, Phulwari Shariff P.O.
                        Patna 801 505, Bihar, India
Previous Research Experience :

1.      Worked as Junior Research Fellow in a Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India – Kerala Agricultural University collaborative research project on “Crop growth simulation models of rice” from 22.02.1993 to 31.03.1995.
2.      Worked as Research Associate in a M/s Marico Industries, Bombay – Kerala Agricultural University collaborative research project on “Climate and coconut” from 22.06.1995 to 09.12.1997

Thank you very much.

With kind regards,

N. Subash
Scientist (Agricultural meteorology)
ICAR Research Complex for Eastern Region
WALMI Complex,
Phulwari Sharif P.O.
Bihar 801 505,
India

Email : [log in to unmask],    [log in to unmask]