DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jeffrey White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 13:18:59 -0700
Colleagues,

With support from ICASA,  we have established a web site for our working
group on modeling tillage at http://www.icasa.net/tillage/index.html

The site provides:
- Background info, links, events and references
- A bulletin board: http://www.icasa.net/cgi/tillage/view.pl
- A file downloading facility: at http://168.29.150.63/tillage. (password = twg)  At the moment, this site only has a prototype input
file of parameters characterizing and one issue of the working groups
newsletter.

The working group welcomes contributions, new members, comments, etc.  I'd
be especialy grateful if someone can respond to my first query on the
bulletin board concerning sources of data and techniques for
characterizing tillage effects on bulk density and soil mixing.

My apologies for cross postings.

Best regards,
Jeff White

Jeffrey W. White, Plant Physiologist
Environmental and Plant Dynamics Research
U.S. Water Conservation Laboratory, USDA-ARS
4331 E Broadway Rd
Phoenix, AZ  85040-8834

  phone  602-437-1702  ext. 268;  fax  602-437-5291
  email [log in to unmask]